From WebGL Camp
The WebGL Camps have been taking place every 6 months in the San Francisco, Bay Area. The next one is in early planning for Q2 2012.
We would love to see WebGL Camps shoot up all over the place. So if you want do put one together we would be happy to feature it on this page and offer any advice you would want.
Reach out to Henrik Bennetsen bennetsenATgmailDOTcom
Archive of past WebGL Camps
Check out full videos of all past events. Our warm thanks to the speakers and the hosting organisations.
- WebGL Camp Europe 1.0 took place at FHNW July 3-4, 2012 in Muttenz/Basel, Switzerland Videos and slides
- WebGL Camp Orlando 1.0 took place Friday, March 16, 2012. Agenda page has the videos.
- #4 took place on Dec. 9, 2011 at Mozilla in Mountain View. Videos and slides Check this blog post which has a neat little "intro to WebGL" video put together by the Mozilla folks.
- #3 took place on June 10, 2011 at Google in Mountain View, California. Videos and slides
- #2 took place on Dec. 14, 2010 at SRI International in Menlo Park, California. Videos and slides
- #1 took place on June 25, 2010 at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California. Videos and slides
- WebGL Dev List has 300+ members and is a great place to ask questions and announce your project. Announcements about WebGL camp will also be made here.
- WebGL Meetups take place in San Francisco and are a great way to meet more frequently
- WebGL's official homepage at the Khronos Group
- WebGL Wiki has current specification, documentation, implementation status and demos
- WebGL Mailing List is mainly used for discussion about the in-progress spec